Tumutumu hospital is registered with NHIF and offer comprehensive care
- Free outpatient for all NHIF members
- Free surgery (operations)
- Free dialysis
- Free hypertension screening
Offer care to clients of all other insurances including Kinga ya Mkulima/ Britam and corporate bodies.
For non insurance customers. Tumutumu is a low cost hospital that offers affordable, quality health care to its clients, and protects its rights.
General follow up Clinic for discharged patient and other patient referred to Senior Medical Officer.
Gynecology/Obstetric Clinic - This is done by Senior Medical Officers headed by a Consultant
Orthopedic Clinic - Done by Senior Medical Officers and headed by Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon.
Pediatric Clinic - Done by Pediatrician and senior Medical Officers
Diabetic Clinic - Done by Senior Medical Officers trained in Diabetic Management.
Surgical Outpatient Clinic - This clinic is run by our Senior Medical Officer and team headed by
Consultant Surgeon who handles all cases of previous and pending surgeries.
- Physician Clinic - This is done by Senior Medical Officer headed by a Consultant Physician.
MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS – Comprehensive Care Centre – HIV Aids Clinic, Eye (Cataract) Surgery,
- Family Planning (FP)/ Mother and Child Health (MCH) Clinic - Services offered are:-
Antenatal and Post-natal care, Family Planning, General Counseling, PMTCT, Weighing/growth
monitoring, Immunization, Screening for Pap smears (to detect cancer of cervix)
- Renal/Dialysis Clinic— offers counseling and initiate patient who requires dialysis