PCEA Tumutumu Training College
PCEA TumuTumu hospital training college is located in Nyeri County, 5 Km from Karatina town. It is accredited by TVET, NURSING COUNCIL of KENYA and is a KNEC examination Centre. It started formal Nursing training in 1949.In 2016; it transited from a nursing school to a training college to offer additional courses.
Our value propositions
- We are an authentic, unpretentious college of health sciences where students, lecturers and staff care deeply about each other
- We are fortunate to have great lecturers who value close students - lecturers collaboration which enhances learning
- We have continuously celebrated 100% pass during final external examinations
- We engage and expose our students to all clinical practices from our busy level 5 hospital
- We graduate students within minimum set period
- We prepare our students for careers both nationally and globally through our commitment to hands-on learning
- For the last 70 years we are known by employers to produce all round, quality and highly sourced professionals
Why Study with Us?
- We have registered 100% pass for the last two groups
- Our fees is highly subsidized
- Accommodation is available within the college